[Zope-dev] Crashing problem? Python workaround?!

Martijn Jacobs martijn@activeinteractive.nl
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 00:34:51 +0100

Hi Matt, Leo....

> Pythonlabs found this today after much assistance from the folks on
> #zope on the irc.openprojects.net system; particularly, Leonardo Rochael
> Almeida's assistance has been extremely valuable in isolating this
> problem.

And jus to say it again : thank you all again!! You've made a customer
very happy again!

> This is an intermediate workaround until Pythonlabs develops an official
> fix.  However, by using this workaround, you do not need the specially
> modified ZServerPublisher module I coded.

Will this patch be included in the next Zope binary releases? I could
build a zope for on a particular environment, but it would be alot
easier to upgrade all customers with the new binary release.

Anyway : In other words : if this is added in the official Python
release, the bug is cleanly resolved?

--
martijn jacobs
east site