[Zope-dev] DocumentTemplate/tests/testDTML.py fails with Python2.2

Ken Causey ken@ineffable.com
29 Mar 2002 10:09:32 -0600

I'm trying to make use of the DocumentTemplate classes for Zope CVS
(checked out yesterday afternoon) in a project in which I would really
like to use Python2.2 (I do have reasons).  I'm finding however that the
unit tests fail with Python2.2 even though they succeed with Python2.1.
For example DocumentTemplate/tests/testDTML.py fails 13 of the 18
tests.  I'm wondering if this is a known issue and if anyone can point
me in the right direction to fix this.

Thanks,

Ken Causey

P.S. I'm not subscribed to this list, so please be sure to reply
directly to me as well as the list, as appropriate.