[Zope-dev] DocumentTemplate/tests/testDTML.py fails with Python2.2

Ken Causey ken@ineffable.com
29 Mar 2002 10:44:34 -0600

On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 10:43, Chris Withers wrote:
> Ken Causey wrote:
> >
> > tests.  I'm wondering if this is a known issue and if anyone can point
> > me in the right direction to fix this.
>
> It's a known issue. Zope isn't yet compatible with Python 2.2. Zope 3 will be
> and I wish that didn't include the DocumentTemplate stuff, but it will, and may
> do already...

Can you give me any more specific information about the issue?  Are you
suggesting that I try what I find the CVS for Zope 3?

> > P.S. I'm not subscribed to this list, so please be sure to reply
> > directly to me as well as the list, as appropriate.
>
> Well, it's a bit rude to expect help from a list if you can't even be bothered
> to subscribe to it!

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude.  I am on many lists and I always
considered it appropriate when people only needed specific questions
answered that they post to the list and not subscribe.  Of course that
is perhaps more appropriate to a list intended for support which I
suppose this is not.

Thanks for your reply.

Ken Causey