[Zope-dev] LDAPUserFolder

Dirk Datzert dirk.datzert@rasselstein-hoesch.de
Wed, 01 May 2002 14:32:16 +0200

Hi Jens,

one question about possibilities of LDAPUserFolder:

We decide to install only one LDAPUserFolder in the Root-Folder and
configure him to do the authentications against LDAP.

In the subfolders we want to install 'LDAPUserFolders' which should not
be configured again, but use the top-level LDAPUserFolder. In this
'LDAPUserFolders' there would be done the Groups Management on an base
of LDAP-Group to Zope-Role mapping.

Do you think it is possible to split this feature from LDAPUserFolder
(with a little programming) ?
Where should I look on programming and what need I take care about ?

Regards,
Dirk