[Zope-dev] LDAPUserFolder

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Wed, 1 May 2002 08:50:11 -0400

well, if all the user folders are configured the same way *except* for the
groups-to-role bit then you should get the functionality you need.

it's not trivial to program something that would allow retrieval of a user
object at the root and then somehow mangle the list of roles based on where
you are in the site.

you might be able to patch the folder class so that local roles are
computed instead of just looked up, but that's hackish.

jens