[Zope-dev] Re: Zope logic

Tim Hoffman timhoffman@cams.wa.gov.au
31 May 2002 11:44:51 +0800

But whilst you might think acquisition looks like inheritance it isn't
Please don't confuse the two, they really are different, and until
you think about them differently, I believe you won't necessarily
grasp the significance of acquisition, or use it properly.

Any tool/language/approach/methodology can be used incorrectly,

Rgds

Tim