[Zope-dev] Re: What catalog/index to use ...

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Fri, 08 Nov 2002 17:27:06 +0100

Joachim Werner wrote:
> Does it make sense to get ZCTextIndex fixed (there seems to be a patch in
> the collector already) or should I go with TextIndexNG? If yes, is it ready
> for production environments?

hi,

I've submitted a patch for locale-support for ZCTextIndex:

http://collector.zope.org/Zope/597

I run this patch on a production site [most content is german] without
any problems. I think, if all test-cases for ZCTextIndex succeed with
this patch, it should be merged into the next official release so all
european zopers can use ZCTextIndex without patching it... in my
opinion: high priority for this one done :-)

cheers, maik