[Zope-dev] Contents of Initial Data.fs in Zope Distribution?

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:44:59 -0500

It is only there due to lack of time to take it out. We had planned to ta=
ke it=20
out for 2.6, but time was never made to replace it with code to bootstrap=
 an=20
empty storage with the proper root level elements still residing in=20
Data.fs.in.

-Casey