[Zope-dev] Zopezen.org is slower! Should time be spent on Plone or ZPT speed?

James Johnson tacomabbs@hotmail.com
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 09:33:50 +0000

  I know I thought about that for a minute, but I believe MTV was well
established when they came out with VH1.  But seeing that Zope is not the
first app server on the market, it's like that first one I've used.

I know its a good thing to see all of these alternate frameworks and/or
products, but I'll shut up until I can do more to constructively help out
with the zope core.

>>  Please don't get me wrong, products like squishdot, CMFZen, and others
>>have steered me towards Zope.  They are fine examples of the things that
>>make Zope appealing.  But if you really think about what I'm saying you
>>might understand my meaning.  Zope-->is to MTV and Plone --> is to VH1.
>>Squishdot--> is to CMT.
>
>The funny part of your analogy: MTV is the creator and owner of VH1.  Now
>why do you suppose they did that? :^)
>
>--Paul

Peace,
-- James
I am a Washington State Citizen.
Spamming this Email Address may be against Washington State Law
Chapter 19.86, and 19.190 RCW. http://www.wa.gov/ago/junkemail/protect.html