[Zope-dev] Integrating ZEO with Zope 2.7

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 14:26:45 -0400

> Great idea, but this could also be a chance to fix the windows z2.py
> thang and the installer ;)

Maybe, but I have no expertise in this area.

> As long as standalone Zope without ZEO would still be a startup
> option, Im sure there are more things out there like the Plone
> Controller that might take a while to catch up.

I'm not planning to change the default startup configuration -- we're
just adding the ZEO code so that you don't have to download and
install it separately.

ZEO has been added to the trunk now -- enjoy!