[Zope-dev] Re: Reports of CallProfiler not working with Zope 2.5.x were greatly exagerated :-) (was Re: CallProfiler?)

Richard Jones rjones@ekit-inc.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 08:38:02 +1000

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 6:07 am, Leonardo Rochael Almeida wrote:
> CallProfiler wasn't profiling ZPTs because they've been renamed/moved
> from Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplates.PageTemplates to
> Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate.ZopePageTemplate. Here's a patch
> to make it work again.

I'll see about patching it and release a new version for 2.5 (not supporting
2.4 any more).

> BTW, does anyone know what a MLDTMLMethod from a MLDTML product (in
> CallProfiler/CallProfiler.py:124-125) is?

It's our in-house multilingual support ;)

> Anyway, I'm still wondering whatever happened to the CallProfiler
> integration plans. I see there are anthony-CallProfiler-something
> branches in CVS, but I couldn't make anything of them (probably my CVS
> inexperience). Anyone knows anything about this?

Sorry, both Anthony and I ran out of tuits before the 2.6 release. I believe
the final integration was simply lost somewhere between Anthony and Brian -
but they'd know what the exact situation is.

> PS: Richard, I'm CCing this to you because you mentioned you're
> accepting patches and I don't know if you subscribe to zope-dev.

Thanks, but I'm on -dev ;)

    Richard