[Zope-dev] 2.6.1 Plan?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
21 Oct 2002 14:26:33 -0400

FWIW, the reason that there is a flurry of activity before any release
is because people want to see features in a stable release version and
by nature (IMHO) programmers are procrastinators. ;-)

You could say that the folks in charge at ZC should back out any changes
that happen in the period between final beta and final or that we should
release another beta, but often ZC folks are the worst offenders due to
customer requirements and a desire to be able to run customer software
on a "stable release". Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? ;-)

- C