[Zope-dev] Some Zope distributions are missing Data.fs.in

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 01:51:43 +0200

Matt,

You need Data.fs.in to run unit tests. The Testing package does not work
without it. See lib/python/Testing/custom_zodb.py.

Stefan

--On Mittwoch, 11. September 2002 16:25 -0400 "Matthew T. Kromer"

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/