[Zope-dev] __before_publishing_traverse__ calls RESPONSE.redirect(): is there another way to change the browser URL?

Craeg K Strong cstrong@arielpartners.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:51:39 -0400

I believe HTTP_REFERER will list the place from whence you were redirected,
but unfortunately it does not distinguish between

  "redirect"  and

"following HTML link"

Of which my application has many :-(

--Craeg