[Zope-dev] understanding FORCE_PRODUCT_LOAD

jeffrey jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 18:49:55 GMT

Ack!  I just noticed that this was done a few weeks ago in CVS and should
be in 2.6 (I imagine).  But there's still a FORCE_PRODUCT_RELOAD listing at
the bottom of ENVIRONMENT.txt.  Can this be removed?  Or is there an
unknown FORCE_PRODUCT_RELOAD environment variable in use?