[Zope-dev] Sporadic IOErrors...?

Bjorn Stabell bjorn@exoweb.net
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:52:42 +0800

Thanks Shane.

This sounds very plausible.  I seem to recall that we started it in
debug mode, then disowned the process and exited.  That probably caused
debug to stdout to create this kind of error.  Now we should be able to
find the underlying error that caused it to try to write the error to
the first place. :)