[Zope-dev] [off topic] archives cause spam.

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:58:38 -0600

FWIW, I get very little Spam to this account, which is subscribed to
plenty-o-zope lists.  At least, very little in comparison with one of
my accounts that I seldom use that has somehow ended up on plenty of
revolting lists.  Apple Mail's spam filter is decent, and nothing ever
gets through to this account, but usually around 5 a day find their way
around the filter to that other address.  And it really is my least
public.

In other words - munging email address will probably help.  But... Spam
happens.