[Zope-dev] Very severe memory leak

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Tue Aug 26 18:05:21 EDT 2003

I have got about 70000 DateTime refs on that one CMF site at the moment and
can arbitrarily increase this number by serving out pages ;-). They don't
"stick" though, but go back to a stable 40000. No cause for alarm here.

Did you rebuild the catalog (-indexes) after the upgrade? New Zope versions
usually come with important BTree fixes ;-).

Wild guess, but do you by any chance run exUserFolder?

hth,
Stefan

--On Montag, 25. August 2003 18:12 -0300 Leonardo Rochael Almeida

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/