[Zope-dev] 2.6.2b..., Find is busted

Andreas Jung andreas at andreas-jung.com
Wed Aug 27 09:10:16 EDT 2003

This error is caused by a conversion of "<foo>" into a TaintedString
(because of the <..>) notation.
The tainted string is passed to
ob.PrincipiaSearchSource().find(taintedstring). I think the solution is to
pass str(taintedstring) to find() instead of passing the instance itself.

-aj

--On Mittwoch, 27. August 2003 14:54 Uhr +1000 Anthony Baxter