[Zope-dev] To the brave folks trying Zope HEAD...

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Wed Dec 10 14:18:19 EST 2003

| I think you're looking for the helpers defined in Misc/gdbinit in the
| Python distribution.  If you add them to your .gdbinit, you'll be
| golden.
|
| I've included that file's contents below so you don't have to go
| hunting.

Neat!

There we have 'object', 'self' and 'self->jar', as of line 183 of
coptimizations.c:

object  : <class 'Products.Formulator.StandardFields.LabelField'>
type    : ExtensionClass.ExtensionClass
refcount: 7
address : 0x8503bec

object  : <persistent_id object at 0x415b87b8>
type    : persistent_id
refcount: 1
address : 0x415b87b8

object  : <Connection at 414b80ac>
type    : Connection
refcount: 238
address : 0x414b80ac

'jar' gives:
object  : <attribute '_p_jar' of 'persistent.Persistent' objects>
type    : getset_descriptor
refcount: 2
address : 0x40621e6c

Does that help?
--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

[We] use bad software and bad machines for the wrong things.
		-- R.W. Hamming