[Zope-dev] (no subject)

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 21:50:32 -0500

There are some existing products that might interest you. One is=20
DocumentLibrary, a DMS system I wrote a while ago. Although it is not rea=
lly=20
maintained anymore, it could at least give you something to start from.

The other is ZopeVersionControl (available from cvs.zope.org), which is a=
=20
product for performing application level (rather than database as Zope do=
es=20
out of the box) version control of Zope objects. To see how it is used yo=
u=20
might also take a look at CMFStaging (also at cvs.zope.org).

Zope Corporation's Turbo Intranet might also interest you. It will give y=
ou a=20
DMS w/version control and training on how to customize and extend it:=20
http://www.zope.com/Training/Training/Training/TurboIntranetTraining

hth,

-Casey