[Zope-dev] Python core dump zope 2.6.1+CMF1.3

R. David Murray rdmurray@bitdance.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:09:48 -0500 (EST)

I haven't touched Z2 in a while.  But I need a Plone site (I think).
So I downloaded 2.6.1, CMF1.3, and Plone 1.0.  Installed all on
FreeBSD 4.7.  Created a plone portal.  Going to the plone site URL
causes a python core dump.  Created a plain CMF site.  Going to the
site URL causes a python core dump.  Going to the /manage version
of the same URL works fine, by the way.

Others have seen this, so it should be easy for Concerned Parties
to reproduce this.  I have to run off to a meeting so I can't do
any more deubgging on this tonight.  NB: python 2.2.2 also core
dumps under the same scenario.

--RDM