[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] PCGI?

Jeff Rush jrush@taupro.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:16:06 -0600

Having only ever used Zope-behind-PCGI myself, if we drop it, what would
be the prevailing approach for running Zope behind Apache?  Has everyone
switched to FastCGI (or Quixote's SCGI) but me?

Be aware that there are Zope-specific patches (some of which I provided)
in the version of PCGI that Zope ships with, so you can't refer everyone
to the non-Zope version of PCGI available elsewhere on the web.  The
patches relate to error handling and meaningful reporting, not core
functionality.

-Jeff