[Zope-dev] zopezen site down

Robert Anderson rob@ecommerce-magic.com
20 Feb 2003 12:42:37 +1300

Hi,

Just went to visit zopezen.org and found the site was down because of a
problem with an ISP or something.

I have a dedicated P4 2.0Ghz server with 100-200 Gb of spare monthly
traffic that I'd be willing to offer to the people or person running
zopezen to help them get back online.

There is no info on the site and a whois search doesn't provide any
contact details.

If the owners of ZopeZen are on this list please get in contact if you
are would like a donation of some resources to help get and keep the
site back online.

If they are not on this list but someone on the list knows them, if you
could pass this on to them, I'd be thankful.

Now if being nice in real live could only improve my karma on /. I'd be
happy ;-)

Cheers

--
Robert Anderson