[Zope-dev] New Products can't included anymore in Zope !!!!!

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo@hiper.com.br
29 Jan 2003 15:23:11 -0200

Looks like your Zope is not registering new products. Are you using ZEO?
In this case you need to stop and start a ZEO CLIENT with the
FORCE_PRODUCT_LOAD environment variable set.