[Zope-dev] easy to fix bugs present in 2.7.0a1

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:02:46 +0200

On a related note let me say that absolute_url() is suffering from much the
same problem. Calling absolute_url(1) will give surprising results in the
presence of _vh_xyz!

I have already tried to make some noise about that but failed to
sufficiently make my point. <http://collector.zope.org/Zope/809>

Stefan

--On Sonntag, 06. Juli 2003 13:17 -0700 Jamie Heilman

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/