[Zope-dev] segfaults in cPersistence under 2.6

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:05:11 +1000

>>> Toby Dickenson wrote
> On Friday 25 July 2003 08:30, Anthony Baxter wrote:
> > More information: I don't see the failure with a fresh Data.fs. The
> > Data.fs in question is my 2.5 one.
>
> Do you have any custom persistent extension classes stored in that Data.fs
> that might not have been updated to the 2.6 persistence C API?

Nope. The only C-code Product that's been added to this Zope (aside from those that
ship with the system) is DCOracle/ZOracleDA, and I'm pretty certain that it's not
doing anything with C code persistence.

Is it possible that there's a C code product that's not been updated? How would I
figure out what it might be?

Anthony