[Zope-dev] breaking apart INSTANCE_HOME.

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:25:10 -0400

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 09:52:14AM -0400, Chris McDonough wrote:
> - You can specify in the config file any number of
>   Products directory paths and these will be knitted
>   together into the Products pseudopackage.

Sounds good. One thing to watch out for - this needs to be tested
with CMF, specifically with the FilesystemDirectoryView product.
FSDV does not (as of zope 2.6) find its filesystem content if it
is anywhere other than under lib/python/Products or $INSTANCE_HOME/Products.
It is the only product I've tried that doesn't work anywhere else
on $PRODUCTS_PATH.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com