small summary and big plea was:(Re: [Zope-dev] Versions: should they die?)

Brian Lloyd brian@zope.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:05:02 -0400

FYI - we plan for this to be fixed in 2.6.2, preferably by fixing
the version machinery to require the "join / leave versions"
permission (which is assigned only to managers by default.

Brian Lloyd        brian@zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com