[Zope-dev] RE: DBtab and BDBStorage

Andrew R. Halko ahalko@insivia.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:27:19 -0400

Hey Shane,

After I converted a Plone folder into its own ZODB, I believe it still
has the contents of the old site in it while loading the one folder from
the new database.

So, I copied data.fs to be files.fs and then deleted in the plone
interface, created the mount point and it came back.  Loading from the
files.fs  The thing is, all the old content from data.fs is still in
files.fs just sitting dormant and inaccessible.  This makes me wonder if
the old stuff from my files folder is sitting dormant in data.fs?

Do you know of any way to make fix these databases so they don't have
the areas that they are not being used for anymore?

Thanks!

Andrew R. Halko