[Zope-dev] Memory Error

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:37:42 -0700

Thanks for the responses everyone.

This message occured more frequently when I was showing the
getNewOrRandom slot which does a few catalog searches and mucks them
around. I've turned off that slot and setup a nightly restart cron.

I'm waiting for it to happen again (it hasn't yet), but it looks like
the BTrees and Catalog results could be a place to start.

Its got a gig of ram and about 500 mb is free most of the time
apparently, but next time it happens I'll see if I can get more info.

Just have to hurry up and wait now ;) Or wait for runyaga to visit it,
he seems to have this curse with it.
--
   Andy McKay
   http://www.agmweb.ca