FHS, zopectl, #925, Re: [Zope-dev] 2.7 installation

Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis luca@debian.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 08:18:55 -0500

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 09:26:51AM +1000, Adrian van den Dries wrote:
> Well, if you're going to have a policy shoot-out:
[...]
> I think most of us would agree that .py(c) files are *libraries* and
> not *data files*.  Data files would be the skeleton instance
> directory.

Of course i do not agree, and your vision of those documents is quite
erroneous, but this is an off-topic issue so i won't discusse it
here.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have