FHS, zopectl, #925, Re: [Zope-dev] 2.7 installation

Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis luca@debian.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:55:56 -0500

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 10:59:29AM -0400, Chris McDonough wrote:
> So, in any case, given that the ZC source tarball installer will not
> attempt to manage multiple instances (we'll leave that to Luca) here are
> the requirements I've gathered so far:
>
> - Add a --doc flag to configure
> - Add a --skel flag to configure (is this a common pattern?)
>
> Possibly:
>
> - Make it possible to install Zope libraries into the site-packages
> directory of the Python that invokes Zope's setup.py instead of into
> software_home/lib/python.
>
> Am I missing anything?

I'd like to have the possibility to install any architecture dependant files
in an different tree.

thanks,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have