[Zope-dev] zopeinstall, error in zope2.7 cvs

PieterB PieterB <pieterb@gewis.nl>
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 01:57:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

My first version of the zopeinstaller is available. It currently
only build Python 2.2.3 and Zope 2.7, but I would like to enhance
it to a full 'tinderbox'. See http://zwiki.org/PythonZopeTinderbox
for details.

It currently builds Python 2.2.3 from tarball and Zope 2.7 from CVS.
It uses 'aap' to do so (http://www.a-a-p.org).

For the first version of the main.aap of Zope, see
http://gewis.nl/~pieterb/zope/zopeinstall/

I found one error in Zope2.7 CVS while working on the script.
Zope doesn't seem to mind the <http-port> section in etc/zope.conf
I changed the address, but the zopeserver started at port 8080
(default).

This is my first installer/a-a-p-scripts, so please give feedback.
Regards,

PieterB

--
http://zwiki.org/PieterB