[Zope-dev] Any thoughts on when Zope 2.7 beta1 might be available?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
21 Mar 2003 09:42:21 -0500

Hi Craeg,

2.6.X appears to work great with Python 2.2.  We even removed the
startup warning lately.  I'd go this way were I you as 2.7 is probably
still some time away and you almost certainly don't want to be tracking
the trunk, as its relatively volatile at the moment.

- C