[Zope-dev] Re: Any thoughts on when Zope 2.7 beta1 might be available?

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:40:50 +0100

Chris McDonough wrote:
> Hi Craeg,
>
> 2.6.X appears to work great with Python 2.2.  We even removed the
> startup warning lately.  I'd go this way were I you as 2.7 is probably
> still some time away and you almost certainly don't want to be tracking
> the trunk, as its relatively volatile at the moment.

Hi Craeg,

I run 2.6.1 with Python 2.2.2 with several additional products without
any problems. I learnt my lessons from upgrading to early major releases
of Zope, so I would go for 2.6.1 with Python 2.2.2 instead of waiting
for a (maybe) buggy release of 2.7.0...

Cheers, Maik