[Zope-dev] Connection Refference

Matt Ficken mattficken@mail.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:17:12 -0500

I am creating a product which has classes that override the Folder class so that my class controls access to some folders that it creates. From within the Folder class,
specificially when the _setOb, _getOb and _delOb methods are called, is there a way to  get access to the connection object/reference to the user that is making changes to the folders? I know there is the RESPONSE object for the product constructors, but I need a way to get to it from within the Folder class.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup