[Zope-dev] Connection Refference

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo@hiper.com.br
27 Mar 2003 20:20:53 -0300

On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 16:17, Matt Ficken wrote:
[...]
> specificially when the _setOb, _getOb and _delOb methods are called,
> is there a way to  get access to the connection object/reference to
> the user that is making changes to the folders? I know there is the
> RESPONSE object for the product constructors, but I need a way to get
> to it from within the Folder class.

If I understand you correctly, you probably want
"self.REQUEST.RESPONSE", assuming self is the folder in question. But I
don't think it is really apropriate to fiddle with the RESPONSE object
from those methods. What are you trying to achieve?

	Cheers, Leo

--
Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.