[Zope-dev] Re: Zope 2.7: OrderSupport for ObjectManager

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Mon, 05 May 2003 22:54:00 +0200

Stefan H. Holek wrote:
>>> Oh, and the up/down GIFs are hideous. ;-)
>>
>> You are missing the up/down buttons on the right side?
>
> Nah, I'm not missing them at all. I was referring to the screenshot on
> Maik's page. If you say they are gone I'm fine. ;-)

You're right, they are ugly... ;) But they make things sometimes a
little bit easier for visual oriented users. And I have a lot of them...

As Yuppie already said, they are only integrated in the
OrderedObjectManager-Product and will not be integrated in the
OrderSupport for Zope2.7.

Cheers, Maik