[Zope-dev] ZopeInstall and ContinuousIntegration

PieterB PieterB <pieterb@gewis.nl>
Sun, 18 May 2003 15:28:40 +0200 (CEST)

> > Some questions:
> > - Will Python 2.3 be supported for Zope 2.7/Zope 3?
Who can answer this? BTW, Is their any plan on releasing a Zope 2.7
alpha/beta? I can't find any information on the ZopeDev-wiki, and I
would like to update the ZopeRoadmap at http://zwiki.org/ZopeRoadmap

> > - Should I use the HEAD or the 2.7-dev-branche for Zope 2.7?
> >   (please document this in the 2.7 Wiki).
> I dont think theres a 2.7 branch at this point.
Well, I can select
http://cvs.zope.org/?only_with_tag=Zope-2_7-development-branch
what's the difference between that branche and the HEAD?   Is the
Zope-2_7-development-branch not used?

> > - Would others try the scrips on their platform (and possibly improve
> >   it)
> Of course. Just FWIW, it works in debian-powerpc. :P
I'll do my best to let it play nice with FreeBSD and FreeBSD ports.

For more information on my thoughts on continuous integration and/or
ZopeInstaller, please read
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2003-May/007064.html and/or
http://zwiki.org/ZopeContinuousIntegration. I think Zope3 and the
wiki is the best place to discuss the issue.

PieterB

--
http://zwiki.org/PieterB