[Zope-dev] strange priv leak

Jamie Heilman jamie@audible.transient.net
Mon, 19 May 2003 14:55:58 -0700

Shane Hathaway wrote:

> You've uncovered an important difference between Python 2.1 and Python
> 2.2.  Built-in objects now have docstrings.  That means Zope running on
> Python 2.2 currently reveals a lot more TTW than Python 2.1 did.  It's a
> good thing we haven't make Python 2.2 support official yet.

Of course!  I should have thought of that.  OK, well, hrm.  How does
Zope 3 deliniate between public, private, protected, and publishable?
Any chance we can backport its "feel" if not its actual mechanism?

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"We must be born with an intuition of mortality.  Before we know the words