[Zope-dev] Zpydoc RFC

alan milligan alan_milligan@hotmail.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 15:43:19 +0000

Hi,

This is my first posting on this list - so I hope I'm at the right place.

I've just integrated pydoc into Zope.  This in itself is of limited use, so
I've extended it a bit:

   *  applied Zope permissions to control and limit documentable content

   *  full content customisation with ZPT

   * addition of zope-specific stuff - like documenting zope permissions on
functions

It's currently in release candidate status, because I think that with one or
two hours effort from someone who knows more about Zope internals than
myself, it would be a massively better product.

I am hoping that someone on this list is interested in this work.  I have a
page at http://www.last-bastion.net/Zpydoc where current efforts are being
coordinated.

All help (and comments) about progressing this to general release is
greatfully received.

Cheers, Alan

Check out the Xtra gaming servers at  http://xtramsn.co.nz/gaming !