[Zope-dev] WebDAV File Descriptor Leak

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Thu, 29 May 2003 21:39:50 +0200

Since I can not reproduce the behaviour I suggest that you should patch the
tempfile
module and add some debug code. Add some logging to see when new temporary
file are created and when they are deleted. And it should be possible to
figure the
Zope part that creates the corresponding temporary. files.

-aj

--On Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003 14:31 Uhr -0500 Brian Brinegar