[Zope-dev] [CRITICAL] Conflict Errors, Transactions, Retries,OhMy....

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
30 May 2003 10:21:05 -0400

It interests me! ;-)  I haven't had time to look at the resources you
posted, though...

Dieter also sent me a different transient object container
implementation before which has better conflict avoidance.  I have not
been able to look at that either. :-(

Guh.

(We either need an internal project to fail miserably due to conflict
errors, or I need to stop playing MechAssault on the Xbox so much after
work and get back to coding after work. ;-)

- C