[Zope-dev] Re: current best of breed ZEO for Zope 2.6.2 inproduction?

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Thu Oct 2 14:20:56 EDT 2003

[Jeremy]
> On the other hand, Jim asked me today how someone would navigate from
> the zope.org home page to the current ZODB release.  I don't have any
> idea.  Anyone else know?  I just use Google.

There are several ways, probably the easiest starting from the

    Developers/Zope Projects

link in the left-side navigation bar, then following the ZODB link.  Another
easy way is to type ZODB in the Search box, then follow the top result.  A
more circuitous route starts with Download/Zope Products.

But I use Google instead of site navigation aids on all public sites now, so
those are the *last* things I'd try <wink>.