[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] Using 2.3.2 for Zope 2.7

Jamie Heilman jamie at audible.transient.net
Fri Oct 3 17:27:17 EDT 2003

Chris McDonough wrote:
> OK, sounds like a slam dunk to me.

I think its a fine idea (finally secure temporary files!), but let me
present the first bug I've run into with 2.3 (I've been testing with
it).

In 2.3 you can no longer declare new classes in a Script object.  It
bitches about a lack of __name__ attribute.  I haven't really had the
time to look into it closely, but it does effect the examples shipped
with zope, and actually its just a very useful thing to be able to do.
Whatever this problem stems from, there will probably be more because
of it.

--
Jamie Heilman                     http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"You came all this way, without saying squat, and now you're trying