[Zope-dev] ZConfig changes

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred at zope.com
Fri Oct 3 17:54:23 EDT 2003

Phillip Eby and I both checked new functionality into ZConfig today;
the documentation has been updated.  If these changes are still
looking good in a week or two, I'll plan on releasing it as "ZConfig
2.0".

Both sets of changes revolve around schema extension, but they support
different things.  Phillip's changes allow one schema to be derived
from one or more other schema.  My changes allow configuration files
to load additional schema components.

Please try these changes and see how they work for you.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation