[Zope-dev] Re: catalogObject changes (Zope-2_6-branch)

Casey Duncan casey at zope.com
Tue Oct 7 09:52:19 EDT 2003

This is broken in 2.6.2 and I would consider it a bug in that release. I would
support an improved api such as:

catalog_object(obj, idxs=[], metadata=1)

The way it is currently breaks at least one of my applications as well
(ironically, this was an application the Chris was also working on).

I am happy to make the change if we agree it is the right thing.

-Casey