[Zope-dev] Debugging Zope with Eric3

Mark Wilson mayjay at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 06:55:41 EST 2003

Hi there Zope Folks.
I'm new to this list. I've been using Zope on and off for around 3 years just
to produce a few simple sites - lots of external methods but no products.
However, I'm embarking on a much more ambitious project and am looking to
address one of the biggest problems I've encountered in the past, namely
debugging.
After much googling around, I discovered Eric3, which the release notes
indicate has a remote debugging facility which is useful for debugging Zope
apps. I've got Eric3 up and running, but the docs are somewhat non-existent
and I've not succeeded in getting further than using it as an editor. I've
trawled the lists and cant see anything on this subject.
Can anyone offer any tips as to how I can debug Zope with Eric3?
TeeVeeEm
Mark