[Zope-dev] Zope 2.6.2, Zeo 2.0.1b1 and python 2.2.3

Erik A.Dahl edahl at zentinel.com
Mon Sep 22 09:48:13 EDT 2003

I'm trying to get this combo working (I know its not officially
supported).  It works fine except for when a second client updates zeo
the changes aren't seen from the first client (until its restarted).  I
ran the zeo tests with 2.2.3 and they all pass.  Zope 2.6.2 seems to
work fine even with zeo when only one client is doing updates.  Where
would I look to try and track down the problem (somewhere in the
caching code?)  Is this even worth pursuing?  I have another library
that I would like to use but it requires 2.2.3.

-EAD